• Always have your feet measured while standing
• Always try on both shoes, and walk around the store in them
• Always buy for the larger foot; feet are seldom precisely the same size
• Don't buy shoes that need a 'break-in' period; shoes should be comfortable immediately
• Don't rely on the size of your last pair of shoes as your feet may grow
• Shop for shoes later in the day, as feet tend to swell during the day
• Select a shoe with a leather upper, stiff heel counter, good cushioning, and flexibility at the ball of the foot
• Try on shoes while you're wearing the same type of socks or stockings you expect to wear with the shoes
• If you wear prescription orthotics, you should take them along to shoe fittings
New patients receive FREE consultation!
Sign-up using the form or call us at 815-267-8596 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Plainfield, IL 60544
- Phone: 815-267-8596
- Fax: 815-828-0965
- Email Us